What is USDO?
USDO is a special coin that is backed by collateralized stablecoins carefully audited by proven auditing companies.
The collateral comes from:
- 1.Part of the fees from transactions on MiaSwap will be converted to a stablecoin and deposited into the collateral to back USDO. This deposit does not put new USDO in circulation.
- 2.Users deposit collateral at the market rate in order to mint new USDO.
- USDO is not pegged but backed by collateralized stablecoins that have been selected and audited by proven auditing companies.
- With a unique mechanism, USDO's price can't go lower than its collateralized stablecoins
- Everyone can mint and redeem USDO at any time.
- USDO holds value down to the last holder even when everyone sells out.
- The value of USDO can increase faster after a massive dump.